BLACK GLAZERegular price $17.95
- Highly versatile and highly concentrated waterborne glaze
- Used to create decorative finishes, 'stain' like finishes, and add detail to your hand painted furniture.
- Highly concentrated and can be diluted with water.
- Once you mix glaze with water it must be used within 24 hours.High bond ability
- Apply Glaze Finish directly onto your Top Coat finished piece with a bristle brush, foam brush or clean rag. Be sure to work the glaze into the grooves and details of your piece.
- Once you have applied the glaze you will then take a slightly damp cloth to remove excess glaze. Be sure to wring water out completely.
- Using the slightly damp cloth, begin wiping back the excess glaze, leaving it in the grooves and details of your piece. Remove as much or as little of the glaze as you want according to your preference. If you feel you have taken off too much, apply another coat and repeat the process. If you feel you have over applied the glaze, a mixture of American Paint Company Surface Prep and Brush Cleaner and water will help lift some of the glaze back off. Once the glaze has completely dried however, it is difficult to remove.
Cellulose, alcohol ester, silica, carnauba wax, clay, water and preservative. Zero V.O.C.
FLAT RATE SHIPPING $4.95 (US Only)
ALL ORDERS $100+ HAVE FREE SHIPPING (US Only)