WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
- All items that are in stock ship within eight(8) - ten(10) business days.
- Items are not shipped on weekends or holidays.
- All orders are shipped in the order they are received in the queue as long as items are in stock
HAS MY ORDER SHIPPED?
- Please log into your account to check the status and tracking information for your order.
- Upon marking your order as shipped you will receive an email containing a tracking number.
** Please note we do print out the shipping labels sometimes a day or two prior to shipping the products to prep your items for shipping. This may account for why it looks like a label has been printed but it has not yet been accepted by the post office.
*** Due to staffing issues at the post office, it may take up to 3 weeks to receive your packages. We will look into lost /missing packages after this timeframe.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEM MY TRACKING SAYS 'CONFIRMED OR ACCEPTED'
This means your package has left our warehouse, and is on its way to you. However, many of our packages go through the Denver distribution center and they are having issues with scanning packages at this time, or are delayed in doing so. This makes it very difficult for any of us to track these packages properly. This is a known issue across the postal system due to the pandemic and their staffing shortages.
We are doing our best to get packages to you as quickly as possible, but this delay is out of our hands. If it has been more than 2 weeks without any movement, please use the Contact Us button to reach out to us. We do have a special number to contact them to have them try to locate packages and see if we can get it moving along.
- We do not modify orders once they are placed and we do not respond to messages requesting to do so.
- We do not combine orders. Each order will be shipped individually.
ALL ORDERS SHIP USPS or UPS
- Flat Rate Shipping for US States $4.95
- By choosing this option you agree that PDB CREATIVE STUDIO LLC is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages
- Orders $100+ before taxes and shipping cost have FREE standard shipping
- US States ONLY
- Orders shipped outside the United States have calculated shipping, determined at the time of check out, by weight, size of shipping container, and mail service.
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
- We DO ship internationally.
- The postage is calculated during checkout.
- The only thing that is not shipped internationally at this time is our glitter packs.
CUSTOMS AND IMPORT TAXES
- Buyers are solely responsible for any charges relating to customs and import taxes (including VAT) that may apply.
- We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
STANDARD SHIPPING WITH PACKAGE INSURANCE
- This shipping option covers packages that are stolen/lost in transit from our warehouse to your hands.
- Right now UPS is rarely covering and USPS never covers packages that are marked as "delivered" but either 1. never were (stolen by the driver or within the delivery company) or 2. stolen off your porch or from your mailbox. Our customers expect us to pick up the tab for these packages and we have been. Theft has become so prevalent that we can no longer absorb that expense.
- As of December 1st 2018 we are now offering STANDARD SHIPPING WITH PACKAGE INSURANCE and the cost for that is an added $2.00 above the standard $4.95 per order, or $6.95 for orders that total over $100.00.
CUSTOMER SERVICE HOURS
- We respond to messages Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm MST. The best way to contact us is by using the Contact Us form located at the top of the website. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emails are responded to within 24 business hours
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- PDB Blanks & Glitter allows up to 5 days, upon delivery of order, to report any defective, damaged, or missing product(s) for support in resolution.
- Any requests after 5 days of delivery will be denied.
- Items that are not defective or damaged are not eligible for return or refund or exchange.
- All clearance/closeout and transfer sales are final and are not eligible for refund or return.
- All digital file sales are final and are not eligible for refund, exchange or return.
- Purchases made using a discount/promotional code are final and are not eligible for refund or return.
- Discounts and promotions can not be used on previously placed orders for refunds.
- Discount and promotion codes must be used at the time of purchase.
- Gold and Diamond Club discounts are not allowed on Clearance items or Collection Boxes.
- Limit one code per purchase.
- Clearance items are not eligible for return, refunds or exchanges. Clearance item sales are sold as is and the sale is final.
- If an item goes on sale after the purchase, we do not do any adjustments - even if it was that same day or within hours.
- Gold and Diamond Club discounts are not allowed on Clearance items.
CAN I SUSPEND MY SUBSCRIPTION?
You can take a one month pause on your subscription, but anything longer than that will require a cancelation. We understand things do come up in these trying times. If this is the case, we can reactivate it within 6 months. If you contact us, you do not need to go back on the wait list. After 6 months, you will have to start over on the wait list.
WHAT IS THE SPARKLE SOCIETY?
- This is a special Facebook group for subscribers of the Glitter Packs
- This gives members first views and access to new items, tutorials, Facebook lives and other goodies
- Subscribers that would like to join the Sparkle society will need to request to join and then verify their name and email address associated with their subscription to be vetted for entry to the group.
WHAT IS GOLD CLUB?
- Once a member purchases $500 or more in PDB products, they become eligible to be a Gold Club member
- This entitles them to a 10% discount code good for all purchases, except glitter packs, clearance items, collection boxes and shipping
- Glitter packs do count towards the accumulation of the total
WHAT IS DIAMOND CLUB?
- Once a member purchases $2,000 or more in PDB products, they become eligible to be a Diamond Club member
- This entitles them to a 15% coupon code good on all purchases, except glitter packs, clearance items, collection boxes and shipping
- Glitter packs do count towards the accumulation of the total
ARE YOUR GLITTERS AND MICAS ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY?
- 90% our glitters are made of polyester, are solvent resistant, heat resistant, and water resistant and better for the environment.
- Our micas are made of a natural composition
HOW DO I KNOW WHEN MY ORDER WILL ARRIVE?
- All of our shipments do come with a tracking number.
- You should be receiving an email when the label is created. Keep in mind, some labels are created a day or so before the order actually ships.
- If you did not receive the email or can't find it, you can always log into your website account or PayPal (depending on what you purchased). By finding your order and you will then be able to see the tracking number. If you don't see a tracking number or you have questions, please use the Contact Us form found at the top of the website. You can also email us at email@example.com.
WHAT IF AN ITEM I WANT IS OUT OF STOCK?
- We are restocking items as quickly as possible.
- You have the ability to sign up for restock notifications, on each product page, via email or sms text notification.
- Once an item has been restocked, whether you received the notification or not, you will need to re-sign up for the notification to be alerted the next time that item restocks.
WHAT IS SEZZLE?
Sezzle is a way to purchase items now and pay over time. It is an interest free option where you pay for your purchase in 4 payments over time, and receive the items from us without having to wait. This option is available for purchases totaling $75 or more before shipping during check out.
Please note, should you cancel an order where Sezzle was the payment option used, we will deduct the transaction fee that Sezzle charges us from your order. This fee is currently about 4.5%. If there are any questions, please use the Contact Us button at the top of the website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information collected on this site is voluntarily given by setting up an account or submitting an order. We will use this information to fill and ship your order and to respond to your messages. We may contact you via email to inform you of promotions and/or discounts, specials, new products or services, or changes to this policy.
Our store uses Pinterest Tag to track our customers' behavior to be able to become more informed of shopping behavior, so that we can better serve you in the future.
TERMS OF SERVICE
This website is operated by PDB Blanks & Glitter. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to PDB Blanks & Glitter. PDB Blanks & Glitter offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any of its services.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of, or access to, the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of our services or products without express written permission by us.
Any reliance on the material, items, and services on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue services or products (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using this site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall PDB Blanks & Glitter, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless PDB Blanks & Glitter and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com